Annual Geopolitical Event featuring Mr Greg R. Copley AM, President, ISSA - The International Strategic Studies Association, Washington DC, USA
29 October 2018
The Westin Perth
480 Hay Street
AICC(WA) Annual Geo Political Event featuring Gregory R. Copley AM, President ISSA - The International Strategic Studies Association, Washington DC, USA speaking on "Sovereignty in the 21st Century and the Crisis for Identity, Cultures, Nation-States, and Civilisations".
Last year, he laid out precisely what would happen in the Trump-Kim stand-off. You heard it first at the AICC lunch. This year, Western Australian-born strategic philosopher Gregory Copley AM, talks about the emerging global power framework, in which a conflict is now being played out between “urban, globalist utopianists” and identity-driven nationalists.
* How does this affect Australia and Australians?
* Is the People’s Republic of China gaining strategic momentum because it has chosen a stridently nationalist agenda?
* What should Australia and its allies do about it, if anything?
* Why it matters to Australia that the Middle East, for example, is now being transformed because historical identities are reviving nation-states in new ways.
* Is it too late for Australia to discover and galvanise its own sense of nationhood?
EVENT DATES: 29/10/2018
TIME: 11.45am for a 12 noon start to 2.30pm
LOCATION: The Westin Hotel, Perth
COORDINATOR: AICC(WA) - Diane Horwitz, email@example.com, 0402 344 352
Add event to my calendar
0402 344 352