After the Boom - Defining the 'New Normal'
15 November 2016
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Western Australia
180 Hay Street
CoreNet Global invites you to this special event which is proudly supported by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry WA.
2016 has been among the most turbulent ever faced by West Australian commercial property markets. After a decade of record new supply which changed our CBD, suburbs, industrial estates and shopping centres, demand has fallen away as the mining companies who fuelled growth downsize or close their WA operations.
Looking forward to 2017 our panel of experts will gaze into their respective crystal balls to answer the key questions facing the WA commercial property market:
• What is the outlook for Perth’s commercial property markets?
• Have we already reached the bottom of the cycle or is it likely to get worse?
• As improved affordability underpins absorption, which sectors are emerging as major occupiers?
• Which sector, office, retail or industrial is likely to perform best in 2017?
Damian Stone - Principal of independent consultancy, Y Research, will lead a lively panel of experts through the latest research and news to provide attendees with key information to shape business real estate decisions now and in the years ahead.
Joining Damian on the panel are:
• Katy Dean, Research Manager (SA & WA), Savills Australia
• Justin Boelen, Director, ACORPP (Australian Corporate Property & Projects)
• Gavin Hegney, Gavin Hegney Property
(08) 9389 7205
Add event to my calendar
(08) 9389 7204