Accidental Company Secretary®
23 November 2017
Ground Floor, 8 Victoria Avenue
This half-day course provides practical information and resources you can apply directly in your role as company secretary.
Covering the essentials of corporate governance, the program will equip you to:
- comply with legislative and regulatory obligations
- promote and initiate corporate governance frameworks and processes
- manage director and shareholder meetings
- manage and produce meeting minutes
- perform your key responsibilities with confidence including statutory obligations, corporate governance, director and shareholder meetings and minutes.
08 9321 8777
Add event to my calendar
08 9321 8555