APSMA WA: How to Manage the Modern Media Landscape
17 August 2016
Herbert Smith Freehills
Level 36 250 St Georges Terrace,
We have the pleasure of inviting you to our upcoming APSMA event discussing "How to Manage the Modern Media Landscape".
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll have noticed our media landscape has undergone a significant transformation in recent years. Media organisations now operate across multiple platforms including social media channels to publish, promote and source stories. They use audio, video and animated infographics to support features and they actively encourage the submission of news tips, photographs and leads from the general public.
During this interactive session, media specialists Ruth Callaghan and Jorden Teo from Cannings Purple will provide insights into our modern media landscape, including what constitutes a newsworthy story and how to increase your chances of receiving coverage.
Other topics covered include:
• Print, radio, television, online and social – understanding the way our clients now consume media
• Understanding how B2B or Trade Media operates
• Engaging with media – understanding requirements and building mutually beneficial relationships
• The all-important leveraging of media coverage
• Tips for managing a media crisis
• Media training for company spokespeople and senior executives
Plus case studies and the opportunity for Q & A.
(includes lunch and drinks)
Please book no later than Wednesday, 10 August 2016
Asia-Pacific Professional Services Marketing Association (APSMA)
Add event to my calendar
+852 2516 7008