AMEC Convention 2013: The Case for Confidence
03 September 2013 to 04 September 2013
Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
The AMEC Convention 2013 will be held from 3 to 4 September at the Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre. The AMEC Convention is hosted by the Association of Mining and Exploration Companies (AMEC), Australia's peak industry body for the mining and exploration industry.
With a diverse range of speakers and topics the AMEC Convention 2013 will cover issues of interest to people working or investing in the mining industry. The AMEC Convention brings together key company representatives and senior government officials within the mining and investment industry.
Key speakers include:
• Hon Gary Gray, Minister for Resources and Energy, Small Business and Tourism, Australian Government
• Hon Bill Marmion, Minister for Mines and Petroleum, Western Australian Government.
• David Murray, Former Chairman, Future Fund
• Senator Mathias Cormann, Shadow Assistant Treasurer and Shadow Minister for Financial Services and Superannuation, Australian Government
• Michael Deegan, National Infrastructure Coordinator, Infrastructure Australia
• Hon Willem Westra van Holthe, Minister for Mines and Energy, Northern Territory Government
• Hon Chris Hartcher, Minister for Resources and Energy, New South Wales Government
• Elmer Funke Kupper, Managing Director and CEO, ASX Group
Association of Mining and Exploration Companies
Add event to my calendar
1300 738 184