2015 AIChE CCPS Asia-Pacific Conference
09 February 2015
Argyle Room, Parmelia Hilton Perth
14 Mill Street
Perth WA 6000
Exploring Process Safety, Upstream, and Midstream Operations
Don't miss out — register today at www.aiche.org/asiapacific.
• 2 Keynote Addresses including Stuart Smith, CEO, National Offshore Petroleum Safety and Environmental Management Authority and Michael Tooma, Partner, Head of Occupational, Health, Safety and Security, Norton Rose Fulbright.
• Cutting-edge sessions dedicated to upstream/midstream operations and process safety topics:
• FLNG: Floating Liquefied Natural Gas
• Human Factors in Process Safety
• Case Studies: Process Safety
• Managing the Regulatory Requirements
• Revamping, Rejuvenating and Extending Asset Life
• Case Studies: Environmental Issues
• Industry Associations and Driving Process Safety
• Plus an AIChE CCPS panel discussion on Organizational Change and Competency Assurance.
• Pre-conference Short Course on how to establish and implement organizational change management programs and procedures for different types of change
• Reception, two luncheons, and other opportunities to network and learn from others facing the same challenges
For complete program details visit www.aiche.org/asiapacific.
American Institute of Chemical Engineers -Center for Chemical Process Safety
Add event to my calendar