2013 Copland Leadership program in WA - Module 6
25 October 2013
Curtin Graduate School of Business
The program, offered by CEDA in conjunction with Curtin University, provides a challenging development environment for emerging leaders from business, academia, community and government sectors.
CEDA WA is proud to present the Copland Leadership program, an experiential learning program which focuses on professional development for future leaders. It provides a unique journey of self awareness and reflection, which is the foundation of good leadership. The program offers theoretical models as the platform, and incorporates practical learning experiences across corporate, government, academic and community sectors.
CEDA will once again partner with Curtin University in the delivery of this program in 2013. During the seven modules, participants will have exclusive access to some of Australia’s top business leaders, who will share their insights and experience in highly interactive and informative group sessions.
The program’s intake is limited to ensure an intimate and personalised learning experience. Participants will develop an excellent professional network across a broad range of industries.
Graduates of Copland will also join the ranks of the CEDA Copland Alumni and have access to a national network. As a CEDA Trustee, we urge you to consider your nominations for the Copland Program 2013.
Module 6: Competitive Sustainability
- Speaker: Rita Sully, Social Performance Management Lead, Shell Development Australia
- Speaker: Professor Paul Hardisty, Global Director, Economics and Sustainability, Worley Parsons
- Date: Friday, 25 October 2013, 8.30am to 3.30pm
- Interact directly with some of WA's most influential leaders
- Develop a strong professional network and join the Copland alumni
- Current critical leadership challenges;
- Cross-sectoral case studies delivered by Australia's top business leaders;
- Theoretical frameworks for dealing with problems;
- Interactive learning and solution development via syndicate group activities; and
- Academic articles related to the course content.
2013 applications are now open
Applications for the WA 2013 Copland Leadership program are now open and must be submitted by Friday, 19 April, 2013.
The 2013 WA program will run from Friday, 24 May to Friday, 29 November, 2013. Sessions are conducted once a month from 8.30am to 3.30pm.
The Committee for Economic Development of Australia
Add event to my calendar