David Hudd joined the Group as Non-Executive Chairman in April 2005. David is a Chartered Accountant and was a partner in Price Waterhouse until 1982. Since then, he has been Chairman or Chief Executive of a number of publicly listed companies including Managing Director of Trident Television Plc, a UK casino operator, and founder and Executive Chairman of Vardon Plc (now Cannons Group Plc). Mr Hudd is currently part-time Executive Chairman of Falkland Islands Holdings Plc, as well as Deputy Chairman of Falkland Oil and Gas Limited and Falkland Gold and Minerals Limited, all three of which are traded on the AIM market in London. He is also a Director of QA plc, a company listed on the London Stock Exchange and of GameAccount Global Limited, a private company.
Listed company directorships held during the last three financial years:
- Falkland Islands Holdings Plc - from 4 March 2002 to current
- QA plc - from 28 February 2002 to current
- Falkland Oil and Gas Limited - from 16 June 2004 to current
- Falkland Gold and Minerals Limited - from 6 February 2004 to current
- API Group Plc - from 2 July 1998 to 1 February 2006
- Paramount Plc - from 27 November 2001 to 11 May 2005