Coffey was established In 1959, by founder David Coffey, as a specialist geotechnical practice in his home in Sydney. The company grew quickly and had opened offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra and Newcastle by the end of the first decade. In 1990, Coffey became one of the first publicly listed Australian engineering consulting companies. From 2003 to 2008, the company acquired more than 30 companies. Today, Coffey provides services across the full project lifecycle, from concept to completion. Generating revenues in excess of $760 million, the company operates in more than 80 countries from hubs in the Europe and the Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
Level 1, Bishops See, 235 St Georges Terrace, PERTH WA 6000