For coverage of the 2020 40under40 Awards please see Orthotics entrepreneur awarded top honour at 40u40.
The 2021 40under40 Awards is Western Australia’s pre-eminent program that recognises and celebrates the state’s leading entrepreneurs, innovators, and future business leaders under the age of 40.
The awards recognise not only personal determination, commercial drive and business success but also acknowledges philanthropic and community contributions.
Each year, one exceptional individual is selected from the 40 winners as the First Amongst Equals.
The awards not only identify Western Australia's top 40 young business achievers, but also singles out those who excel in the below categories:
- Small or Start-up Business (1-20 FTE staff)
- Medium sized Business (21-100 FTE staff)
- Large sized Business (+100 FTE staff)
- Family Business
- Indigenous Business
- Professional Services
- Community, Social Enterprise, or Not for Profit
All entrants are also in the running for the People's Choice Award. The winner is determined by the public, who can view entrant profiles and vote for their favourite candidate online. Voting opens in December – stay tuned!
Join an Alumni of over 700 business achievers!
Writing Submission Workshop
Hosted by Sarah Mitchell, Founder, Typeset.
The 2021 40under40 Writing Submission Workshop is open to all registered nominees.
- Gain key information about the 40under40 Award entry submission process.
- Discover insider tips on how to impress the judges.
- Learn how to be concise in your writing.
- Create a submission that is more appealing to the judging panel.
- Develop storytelling techniques to help make your own story more memorable.
Plus, all nominees who attend a writing session will receive a printed booklet for Typeset's Brand Storytelling Formula and PDF of the workshop presentation.
Date: Wednesday 4th November
Time: 10.45am (for 11.00am) – 1.00pm
Venue: Hyatt Regency Perth
Bookings: To Book - Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards Gala Dinner