Associate your brand with the not-for-profit sector
The Giving Well Guide is a comprehensive handbook identifying giving opportunities to assist corporates and influential business leaders with social investment decisions.
Participating in the Giving Well Guide will demonstrate support of local not-for-profit and charitable organisations and illustrate that giving is an integral part of your business philosophy.
By supporting the Giving Well Guide, you are directly assisting not-for-profit and charitable organisations who provide support to thousands of Western Australians.
Why support the Giving Well guide?
Supporting the Giving Well Guide will:
- show leadership in giving, community support and good corporate citizenship
- provide brand promotion to the readership of Business News
- guide other Western Australian companies and provide better understanding on the importance of giving
- share key corporate messages to a defined target audience and build corporate reputation
- provide opportunity to strengthen relationships with customers, shareholders, opinion leaders and other key influencers
- link a sales campaign directly to a not-for-profit or charitable organisation of your choice
- share goals of your chosen cause with customers and spread the resulting goodwill
- align the brand with the respected Business News values and attributes
- provide opportunity to be featured in the publication’s e-Edition
Your $25k Sponsorship includes
- Four full pages to be used at your discretion. eg: 2 page advertisement, 1 page advertorial, 1 page gift to charity of choice
- Logo on the front cover of the guide
- Distribution of 5000 printed copies to Business News market. eEdition distribution of 11,657
- Logo to feature in Giving Well Guide promotional material and advertisements
- Agreed amount of printed copies distributed to the sponsor
- Giving Well Guide to be replicated online – eEdition
For more information or to begin your sponsorship contact Luciana on 08 9288 2147 or email@example.com